Log 9
Just finished watching the subbed version of Gundam 00 Season 2 Episode 7. Not too bad, Allelujah got his girlfriend, Marie. Soma "died in battle" or something along that line.
Next episode: The rise of the innovators. This is gonna be fun.
Breakdown of my day so far:
Woke up. Topped up ez-link card. Something happened, got loads of dust/sand in my eyes. Went home.
Bought Charmaine's P2 school books. Stupid plastic bag got torn on the way back.
Had tuna/chicken puff(the big one) for lunch. Its 3+ now, and I'm hungry already.
Watched subbed Gundam 00... ... ...yeah.
On facebook, JH recommended BH to be a "friend". Holy shit. JH overkilled me. I'm going scouts tomorrow, so I'll give him a piece of my mind when I see him. Just remembered. Must tell BJ about the barberque tomorrow. Shall sms him NOW. And pass him the directions via email.
Tired. Shall sleep.
Ben,
Signing off
Next episode: The rise of the innovators. This is gonna be fun.
Breakdown of my day so far:
Woke up. Topped up ez-link card. Something happened, got loads of dust/sand in my eyes. Went home.
Bought Charmaine's P2 school books. Stupid plastic bag got torn on the way back.
Had tuna/chicken puff(the big one) for lunch. Its 3+ now, and I'm hungry already.
Watched subbed Gundam 00... ... ...yeah.
On facebook, JH recommended BH to be a "friend". Holy shit. JH overkilled me. I'm going scouts tomorrow, so I'll give him a piece of my mind when I see him. Just remembered. Must tell BJ about the barberque tomorrow. Shall sms him NOW. And pass him the directions via email.
Tired. Shall sleep.
Ben,
Signing off

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home