Saturday, January 10, 2009

GAH

School tomorrow. Hike on sat. Bah.

Havent finished the saj paper for maths... I've done 19/100 so far, since I cant find my gc... As for scouts, the cca maze is now over. I cant say its as impressive as before, but still, not too shabby.(dough twist without sugar...) There was a drawbridge, but the bridge was a bit slanted. Mrs Tan remembered me. Poked fun at my B4 in comb humans again. Found out that Mr Goy had hair transplant soon after Eric's batch started calling him shine...or shines. haha.

9.30am. Still need to get haircut. Not enough sleep.

Just remembered, I've been wanting to do a quote of the day thing. But then... I keep forgetting the quotes. But, to make up for it, I've got a nice picture to upload. Its about vodka. Enjoy! Or not... my cable's 2 floors up. Touch diamond sucks. I want my n95 back!

Quote of the day:

Sec 1 kid: " Look at the npcc flag. Its 2 floors tall!"
Me: " Look at the scouts flag... its twice that height"
Sec 1 kid: " Oh shit"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home