Monday, January 19, 2009

Well...

Another day passed. Well, a few days since I updated here.



For the weekend, was at a scout hike. ASS hike. Its advanced scout standard. I wasnt a participant, I was an instructor. 2 sec 2 teams got lost along the way... and 1 team reported an injury. BJ and I had to run and find them. Turns out that it was only a muscle strain. GAH!

Sunday. Went home. Reached at about 11. Slept till 4. Started on homework. Went out. Did some cny deliveries. Potted plants to my grandma's. We also threw away their old spoilt tv. That thing is older then me lol! Anyway, we used one of the old armchairs to support it. Then we wheeled it out all the way down the corridor to the dump site beside the lifts. While unloading, the tv left a parting gift on my right arm. A small scratch.

Today, lessons on as usual. Boring! I nearly fell asleep in chemistry, did my best to stay awake. Chemistry isnt my best subject. It'll never be my best subject. One thing is that I never liked that subject. Another is the teacher. Well, I dont like my current chem teacher. Dont remembering liking any chem teachers. Hmm...ok some of them were ok, but the others, !#@$%.

Mass pe today. I didnt drink up before that, so I ended up freaking thirsty. We ran 2 rounds around cj, 10mins. Then 20 pushups, 20 situps, 20x8 jumping jets, 20 switch leg in pushup position thingy, 20 diamond pushups, 20 situps, 20x8 counts jumping jets, 20 spider pushups, and 7 gst. This should be all we did. I think. Dont wanna remember this. Another mass pe on wed. DAMNIT.

Chem remedial after that. We(the 4 of us who suck at that subject), walked in at 430. Sat down, and got down to work. Nothing much, just revision, but I'm proud to say that I've learnt something in that remedial today. Hess' law and enthropy. I still suck at chem though.

Other things I wont mention. Nothing much to mention anyway, either that, or i forgot.

Ps. My N95 8gb is back. No thanks to nicholas cheang. cost me 196 bucks. Ouch.

Ben,
Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home